Please click here for the latest indutsry updates on how states are advancing during this time. If your state has an update, please reach out to HQ Staff!
Check out the IPMA's past recorded webinars here. Were you unable to join a webinar or do you just need a refresher? Access our previously recorded webinars today!
Due to current events, the IPMA will be rescheduling the Spring Managerial Seminar for later this year. We will notify everyone with the new date.
Featured Resource: Post open positions or search for jobs in law firms, corporate legal departments, and governmental, judicial, and administrative agencies.
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM EDT
12:00 PM to 12:30 PM EDT
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM EDT
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT
12:30 PM to 1:30 PM EDT
Our Association has always thrived due to the many voices who participate and share their experiences with fellow members. In 2020, the Board of Directors is asking each member to do Just One Thing to help the Association fulfill its mission. There are all sorts of tasks – some more involved than others – that can help the IPMA. Things that can help the Association include:
- Identify a potential new member– Click here for recruiting tips and tools, including lists of prospective members, and to learn how you can be rewarded for finding a new member.
- Write an article for Inspired Leadership on an emerging trend
- Report on Association activities for News and Notes
- Host a chapter meeting
- Moderate an Affinity Group call
- Participate in an IPMA Committee meeting
- Identify a member who may be eligible for an IPMA Award
- Assist in the review of Salary Survey content
- Identify a speaker or topic for the annual conference or a webinar
- Review and update an existing IPMA position paper or article
- Help develop marketing materials to promote IPMA membership
- Assist in the development of a Master Class
Click here to let the IPMA know what One Thing you can do this year.
Become a voice in your Association in 2020!