We want you to help us spread the word about the IPMA! Share the IPMA's membership video, create your own written testimonial, or your own video testimonial for an entry to win a $100 gift card. Our goal is to continue to make the IPMA the best resource for practice support professionals, and we need your help. By sharing the IPMA to your networks, we can increase awareness and increase membership to give you the best IPMA we can. Below you can find ways to participate, how to tag the IPMA on social media, which hashtags to use for this post, inspiration to help with ideas for your own testimonials, and rules and guidelines for this campaign and raffle.
Join us in spreading the word about #MyIPMA.
Ways to Participate
- Share the IPMA video to your own channels. Share this video on any of your social profiles and tag the IPMA. If your social media profile is public, you will receive an automatic entry in to the raffle. If your profile is private, please send us a screenshot of your share to receive an entry in to the raffle.
- Post a written testimonial of your own. Write your own testimonial about what the IPMA means to you and your career. Tell us what the IPMA has done for you and help us spread the word. If you submit your own testimonial about #MyIPMA, you’ll receive two entries in to the raffle. If your social media profile is public, you will receive two automatic entries in to the raffle. If your profile is private, please send us a screenshot of your posted testimonial to receive two entries in to the raffle.
How to Tag the IPMA:
- Post your own video testimonial. Create and share your own video testimonial about #MyIPMA. Tell us what the IPMA has done for you and help us spread the word. If you submit your own video testimonial, you’ll receive three entries in to the raffle. If your social media profile is public, you will receive three automatic entries in to the raffle. If your profile is private, please send your video testimonial to receive three entries in to the raffle.
LinkedIn: Begin typing, IPMA: International Practice Management Association. If you follow us, it should auto populate once you type the first several letters.
Hashtags to use:
Inspiration for your Testimonials
We want you to share with the world why you love the IPMA. Use the questions below to help inspire your testimonials.
- What makes you renew your membership?
- How has the IPMA helped your career?
- What are your favorite IPMA benefits?
- Why did you join the IPMA?
- What was your favorite IPMA event or conference?
- Why would you recommend the IPMA to a colleague or peer?
- What benefits have you experienced as a result of joining the IPMA?
- What surprised you the most or made you the happiest about joining the IPMA?
- Members of the IPMA can participate by sharing the IPMA video to their own feeds, timelines or profiles; posting a written testimonial of their own; or by posting their own video on the benefits and their experience as an IPMA member.
- You must use hashtag #MyIPMA
- Every participant will be entered into a drawing for $100 gift card. If you share the IPMA video, you’ll receive one entry. If you post your own written testimonial, you’ll receive two entries, and if you post your own video testimonial of the IPMA, you’ll receive three entries in to the drawing.
- This opportunity is open to all active IPMA members.
- IPMA reserves the right to change the dates or guidelines of this program.
- You may post this content more than once and will receive credit once per day.
- Your post must contain original content. You will not receive credit for sharing someone else’s post. Sharing credit will only be received for sharing directly from the IPMA’s posts.
- By posting and tagging the IPMA, you agree to allow the IPMA to share your post on our social media profiles and publish a highlight in our weekly newsletter.
- The last day to be entered in to the raffle will be June 30, 2019. The winner will be announced within 14 days from the end date.
If you have any questions, please contact the IPMA Headquarters at 404-467-6757 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org