Corporate Paralegal (Hart-Scott-Rodino)
Fenwick & West is a top-tier law firm with an open and inclusive culture. With more than 400 lawyers and 400 employees in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle and New York, we work with companies on the cutting edge of technology, life sciences and cleantech. For more than four decades, our firm has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become and remain market leaders. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for the twelfth year.
Our Paralegal Department has an opening for a Corporate Paralegal experienced in HSR (Hart-Scott-Rodino) filings. This position can be based in any of our U.S. offices.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Preparing HSR filings and reviewing the documents relevant for inclusion of those filings
- Assist with document collection in connection with HSR review and analogous foreign filings
- Facilitate document production in connection with investigations
- Analyze financial data, including but not limited to:
- Revenue information allocated to appropriate industry holder
- Process/prepare declarations that the company has to sign
- After filing, assist with additional document production as needed.
To be fully considered for this position, please apply directly online:
- 3+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience
- Exemplary communication, research and organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working in a large corporate setting or law firm preferred
- A four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program