Paralegal (Litigation) - Phoenix
Dentons US LLP is currently recruiting for a full-time Litigation Paralegal to be based in our Phoenix office. This position will support the local Litigation Practitioners and the national Litigation Practice Group. This position will report to the Practice & Docketing Director, and the Paralegal Services Administrator.
- Provide assistance with all phases of litigation, from complex pre-filing investigations through trial and appeal, including preparing motion and pleading templates, filing briefs with various courts with strict adherence to court rules, preparing exhibits, marshalling facts and documents, monitoring dockets, creating presentations, managing calendar, and communicating with vendors.
- Oversight and working in collaboration with Litigation Support and/or outside service provider to maintain electronic document repository and facilitating electronic document production tracking.
- Provide assistance with all phases of discovery, including privilege reviews and privilege logs, preparation of discovery templates, document production, preparation of subpoenas and oversight of service, deposition preparation and summary.
- Cite checking and proof reading.
- Prepare filings for various courts and government agencies.
- Oversee service and publication of various notices and filings.
- Process and maintain hard copy and electronic litigation files from initiation of lawsuit through trial and appeal of case.
- These duties may be ongoing or ad hoc in nature.
- Other duties as may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
Paralegal (Litigation) - Phoenix
||Dentons US LLP
|Posting Start Date:
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree required or Paralegal Certificate and equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing exceptionally high-quality service to clients.
- Experience must include processing litigation files from initiation of lawsuit through trial of case, with special emphasis on discovery, legal research and trial preparation.
- Desire to work in a legal environment.
- Must have superior communication and be able to work in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Must have the ability to interact and work productively with all levels of firm staff.
- Professional demeanor, attention to detail, and great organizational skills are essential.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer technical skills and demonstrated ability to learn new software.
- Ability to provide direction and training to junior team members.
- Ability to maintain discretion and privacy with confidential matters and documents.
- Ability to recognize and comprehend facts and legal concepts.
- Ability to meet minimum billable hourly requirement.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 25 lbs., and to transport files, documents and office supplies throughout the office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, PDF creation tool(s), document management software, Elite or other timekeeping software, Internet required.
- Excellent client service, ability to work overtime and travel as needed.
Dentons offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans. Pursuant to local ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Click Here to Apply Now
Click Here to visit the Dentons Careers page
||This listing expires on: 5/24/2021