Real Estate Transactional Paralegal
Hanson Bridgett is seeking a Real Estate Transactional Paralegal for our San Francisco office. The ideal candidate will have a paralegal certificate and 2-5 years of paralegal experience in the areas of real estate acquisition, finance, leasing, management and disposition.
This individual will report to the Director of Professional Development and will work closely with partners, associates and other paralegals in the Real Estate + Environment Section.
- Organize, prepare for and finalize lender loan closings, including prepare initial draft of closing checklist, organize and maintain closing files, closing book index, written consents, incumbency certificates, approvals of transaction agreements, certificates and disclosure schedules; order certified copies and good standing certificates; handle distribution and collection of signature pages, agreements and original certificates (e.g. stock certificates, unit certificates and notes); and provide other general support
- Prepare ancillary loan documents, including company recording instruction letters, UCC financing statements, corporate resolutions and amendments
- Analyze due diligence search reports
- Evaluate title and survey documents and prepare comment letters
- Review and analyze leases
- Order lien searches and summarize results
- Prepare and file various types of deeds and PCORs
- Assist with state and federal securities filings
- Administer tracking system for periodic filings and other ongoing obligations
- Perform legal research to assist attorneys
- Work with service providers, including statutory registered agent services and notaries
- Provide direct support and service to clients, using discretion to decide when to handle matters independently and when to involve an attorney
- Provide general paralegal support to partners and associates
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
Real Estate Transactional Paralegal
||San Francisco, CA
|Posting Start Date:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Paralegal Certificate from ABA-approved paralegal program
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience as a real estate paralegal in the areas of real estate acquisition, finance, leasing, management and disposition
- Excellent planning and organization skills, including the ability to manage a number of projects concurrently and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; positive and driven attitude
- Able to work well under pressure and maintain all deadlines, and be able to adapt to multiple, conflicting and/or shifting deadlines
- A proactive approach and the ability to work "hands-on," as required
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Comfortable interacting with attorneys, staff, clients and outside vendors
- Excellent technology skills and knowledge of key software systems, particularly MS Office, Acrobat Pro DC, Smart Sheet and Intapp Time
Salary: Hanson Bridgett offers a competitive salary and benefits. Salary depends on experience.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Hanson Bridgett LLP seeks to ensure a positive and diverse work culture where each person may work and develop professionally to the best of their ability free of unlawful discrimination or prejudice. To this end, the firm is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits unlawful discrimination or prejudice of any kind based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran’s status, mental or physical disability, or pregnancy.
If our values and mission match yours, we encourage you to email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
||This listing expires on: 12/12/2020