Corporate Paralegal (Start-Up)
Fenwick & West is a top-tier law firm with an open and inclusive culture. With more than 400 lawyers and 400 employees in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle and New York, we work with companies on the cutting edge of technology, life sciences and cleantech. For more than four decades, our firm has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become and remain market leaders. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for the twelfth year.
Our Paralegal Department has a career opportunity for a Corporate Paralegal (Start-Up). This position can be based in our Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA), Seattle (WA) or New York (NY) office.
- Incorporating technology and life sciences companies;
- Corporate records management;
- Stock option plan implementation and administration;
- Venture capital financings;
- Blue sky research;
- CapMx, Carta and Shareworks equity management, and
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
To be fully considered for this position, please apply directly online: http://www.fenwick.com/pages/Careers-Professional-Staff.aspx
COVID Vaccine Policy
- 3+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience (private company).
- Exemplary communication, research and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Excel skills required.
- Experience working in a large corporate setting or law firm preferred.
- A four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program.
On July 7, 2021, Fenwick implemented a policy requiring all new hires to receive the COVID vaccine. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Fenwick will continue to comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or strongly held religious beliefs. This policy is part of Fenwick’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and-well-being of our staff and community, and to support public health efforts.