IPMA Career Center / Job Board
The IPMA Career Center / Job Board posts openings for legal management and supervisory positions and paralegal, law clerk, and other legal-related positions as a service to employers in law firms, corporate legal departments, and government, judicial, and legal agencies.
For additional information about any of the openings listed in the IPMA Job Board, contact the employer or agency contact person indicated in the specific listing.
Search Job Listings
Post a Job Listing
: Log into your IPMA account and follow the steps to post your job listing. This service comes at no additional cost to active members.
: $100 for a 60-day posting on the IPMA Job Board.
Follow the steps below to post your job listing:
- Click here to create a free Job Poster Account and select "Job Poster" as your member type
- Once your account is created, login in the Member Login section on the IPMA Homepage
- Select "Your Account" (located in the same place you just logged in)
- In the left panel, select "My Job Listings"
- Click on "Add a Job"
- Hit save, and once you pay, the job will be posted for 60 days.
You will be able to login to see any activity under "My Job Listings" by following the steps above. Click the position to see the applicants.
My Job Listings
(login to review jobs you have posted)